WHY CHOOSE EAS?
WHAT’S THE REASON FOR THE EAS PRODUCT
The easiest way to explain some of the reasons for designing & manufacturing the product is explained in the items below:
NO ENCROACHMENT REQUIRED
The EAS Retaining wall post, requires no such encroachment on to neighbouring properties, neither does any Boring/Auguring of Post Holes need to be done, thus avoiding the necessity of borrowing/hiring or using an Auger drill, excavator or hand digging a multitude of relevant depth holes. Together with the non digging of post holes (usually between 300 & 450mm diameter), of varying depths, and the lack of the need for concrete around these posts, whether steel or timber type.
NO HOLES TO BORE
The EAS Retaining Wall post, does not need any holes bored for installation, as the post is driven into the ground. The design of the post offers vertical and lateral strength, and that addition of the EAS Anchor and its accessories, allows the upright post to be secured from the top, and the excessive ground pressure is transferred to the Anchor which is secured in solid ground. EAS Post Installations are designed that, if you are unfortunate enough to have some movement in your wall, the EAS top stay wires are adjustable, and can be adjusted without having to remove the wall, and should not need replacement.
SAVE TIME AND MONEY
- No Holes to Bore
- No concrete to buy and/or mix and Pour
- No waiting time for Concrete to setNo excavated spoil cleanup
- No Coach Bolts, Screws etc to buy
- Each post is marked for instant depth control, and has a facility for removal
- Very Easy Construction for the Contractor or Handyman
- Cost Savings should be in the vicinity of 20% or more.
BENEFITS OF EAS
- Cost saving
- Speed of erection
- Suitable for either a DIY person or a Contractor to erect.
- An EAS post pak contains all necessary hardware to establish the post*
- Easily adjusted if & when necessary
- Can be easily be disassembled, moved and then reassembled at will
- No protrusions over a few millimetres
- Post are manufactured from Galvanised Plate prior to Powder Coating for longevity
- High quality Stainless Steel hardware is used between the Post and the Anchor thus allowing adjustment & reuse, if and when required
- Exposed Screws are colour coordinated.
- The front of the wall can be enhanced, easily by cladding with faux Rock, Decking timber, etc, etc
*Not inclusive of Timber Sleepers, Drainage materials or backfill.